Header Ads Widget

Prince died Stars pay tribute to him ...


Latest Online News - Many personalities have paid homage this Thursday, April 21 on social networks.

Present in large numbers to greet his work and his career ... This Thursday, April 21, 2016, American artist Prince passed away at the age of 57 years . Hospitalized last week after a bad flu, is at his home in the suburbs of Minneapolis that his body was found dead this morning.

The pop icon has left him last many tubes but also millions of fans saddened by his passing. On social networks, including Twitter, Stars were many to honor him in their own way.

Musicians, politicians, artists, actors ... All praised the career of the famous singer-songwriter by publishing a simple message or a photo.

This is particularly the case of James Franco: " I hope I have expressed to him enough love before he left ," Jennifer Lopez: " Shocked and sad" Boy George: " Today it ' is the worst day of my life rest in peace Prince I cry.. "or Nile Rodgers crying brother:" .. rest in peace my beloved Prince tears and love through our tour I will never forget you my brother, we spent a good time together . 

Post a Comment

0 Comments